OPEN FOR SUBMISSION
Want a chance to win an awesome NIKON Camera valued up to S$769? We have over S$3000 worth of NIKON Cameras up for grabs - all you have to do is to submit your best Parkour photo to be in the chance to win!
We also have some Nikon cameras to give away during the Jump Asia Event!Submit your entry now!
All participants of the Jump Asia Nikon “I AM PARKOUR” Photo Contest ("contest") hereby agree with the terms & conditions as mentioned below and undertake to abide by the same unconditionally.
This contest will run from 21st JUNE 2013 to 15th JULY 2013 (1800hrs GMT +8 – Singapore Time)
This contest is open to all people of the world.
All entries must include the participants’ Name, Email Address, Contact Number and Identification/Passport Number for verification purposes.
The contest is not open to employees of Superfly Pte Ltd or Nikon, their immediate family members or anyone involved in any part of the administration and execution of this contest.
1. The JUMP ASIA Nikon “I AM PARKOUR” Photo Contest is open for entries from 12.00am on 21st JUNE 2013 to 23:59 hours (Singapore time) on 15th JULY 2013 (both dates inclusive) (the “Competition Period”). Dates are subject to change at the absolute discretion of the Organiser and the Sponsor.
2. To participate in the JUMP ASIA Nikon “I AM PARKOUR” Photo Contest, you are required to submit an original photograph that must feature some element of Parkour. Photographs that do not feature any parkour will be excluded from the JUMP ASIA Nikon “I AM PARKOUR” Photo Contest. Photographs that in any way misrepresent the location, identity, nature or other, or which are otherwise likely to mislead or confuse will also be excluded from the JUMP ASIA Nikon “I AM PARKOUR” Photo Contest. Your photograph must be accompanied by the name of the place the photograph was taken along with the names of the parkour athletes contained within the photograph along witha caption for the photograph (not more than 200 characters).
3. You may submit a maximum of five (5) separate photographs for the JUMP ASIA Nikon “I AM PARKOUR” Photo Contest, subject to the following:
(i) each photograph and accompanying caption must be different; and
(ii) each photograph and accompanying caption may only be submitted for inclusion in the JUMP ASIA Nikon “I AM PARKOUR” Photo Contest once; and
(iii) each photograph should be in JPEG format only, with a maximum size of 3MB; and
(iv) each photograph cannot be digitally altered beyond minor corrections such as cropping, contrast adjustments and colour touch-up.
Notwithstanding this clause 3, please note that you will only be entitled to win one (1) Prize (as defined below) for all entries you submit in the JUMP ASIA Nikon “I AM PARKOUR” Photo Contest
4. To enter the JUMP ASIA Nikon “I AM PARKOUR” Photo Contest, you must be a human on planet earth J
5. All entries must be received by 23:59:59 hours (Singapore time) on 15th July 2013.
6. By entering the JUMP ASIA Nikon “I AM PARKOUR” Photo Contest, you irrevocably agree to the Organiser and the Sponsor (either individually and/or jointly), using: (i) your name, address and likeness; and (ii) any photograph and caption you submit as part of your entry into the JUMP ASIA Nikon “I AM PARKOUR” Photo Contest, without compensation, in perpetuity, in any country of the world, in any media or format now known or later devised, for the following limited purposes: (i) editorial use; (ii) promotion of this editorial use; (iii) promotion of the Organiser’s products and services and; (iv) promotion of the Sponsor’s products and services. All uses of the photographs will be credited with an acknowledgement of the photographer.
Results will be announced on 22nd July.
The prize(s) that each winner receives shall be at the sole discretion of Superfly & Nikon Singapore.
All winners will be contacted via email or phone by Superfly / Nikon Singapore.
Superfly / Nikon Singapore reserves the right to disqualify non-contactable finalists.
Prizes will either be collected from Singapore if present during JUMP ASIA or if the winner is residing in Singapore, otherwise Superfly / Nikon Singapore will post the camera to the winner(s)
International shipping will be provided for winners outside of Singapore, though the warranty is only limited to Singapore.
Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or other goods and services.
Any prize(s) not claimed within one month after the end of the contest shall be forfeited.
Nikon Singapore reserves the right to amend or substitute the prizes offered as part of the contest at any time without prior notification.
Other Terms & Conditions
Superfly or Nikon Singapore shall have the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest, and is entitled to withdraw from this contest at any time at its discretion, without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, participants shall not be entitled to any damages or compensation whatsoever or howsoever arising as a result of such amendment or cancellation.
The participant warrants that he/she understands all the terms and conditions of this contest and has entered this contest voluntarily and of his/her own free will.
The participant warrants that all information submitted by him/her in the Entry is true, current and complete.
Superfly Pte Ltd nor Nikon Singapore shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses in connection with or arising out of this promotion, the redemption or use of the prizes.
Superfly Pte Ltd. and Nikon Singapore may in its own discretion reject any entry and no objection in this regard shall be entertained. Nikon Singapore may reject any entry on any basis including, but not limited to, incomplete entry, fraud and/or failure to comply with the terms and conditions stated herein.
The participant agrees that through this participation, his or her submitted works may be published, reproduced, displayed, distributed and shown on screen, websites, photo exhibitions, tradeshows or any other media which is under the management of the subsidiaries and affiliates of the organisers for the purpose of promoting the contest.
Superfly Pte Ltd and Nikon Singapore, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, reserve the right to reproduce some or all parts of winning works for the purposes of producing future promotional or marketing materials with attribution to the photographer for works reproduced. In all cases where such photographs are used, the organizer reserves the right to do so without obtaining the further prior permission of the winner and without offering any further compensation in any form.
The participant warrants that personally identifiable information is collected to administer engagement programmes, promotions, surveys or other marketing-driven features. This information is strictly kept in the databases and never sold to a third-party. Superfly Pte Ltd and Nikon Singapore may use personally identifiable information to send information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to their goods and services and those of third party organizations selected by them. Superfly Pte Ltd and Nikon Singapore reserves the right to publish the winners' personal details for promotional or publicity purposes without prior notice.
The decision of Superfly Pte Ltd and Nikon Singapore final and no correspondence will be entertained.
The contest and all the terms and conditions governing the same shall be subject to the laws of Singapore.
|1st Prize||Nikon 1 V1 + 10mm lens||SGD$769|
|2nd Prize||Nikon 1 J1 + D-Zoom (10-30mm, 30-110mm)||SGD$749|
|3rd Prize||Nikon 1 J1 + 10mm lens||SGD$569|
You will also have 2 additional chances to win a Nikon COOLPIX S9100 (Red) worth S$499 in our People's Choice Category:
We are looking for the most voted photo in the Jump Asia Nikon I Am Parkour Photo Contest* along with the most commented photo taken during Jump Asia and uploaded to our Jump Asia Google Event page.
International shipping will be provided for winners outside of Singapore, warranty only limited to Singapore.
© 2013 Vibration. All Rights Reserved.